Monday, April 21, 2008

Hillary Clinton's New AD "kitchen" before Pennsylvania Primary!!!

Hey everybody, I'm back! I know it's been a long time, but I'm back in time for Pennsylvania Primary, and the expectations are high.

My predictions for tomorrow is Hillary Clinton will win, but by how much???

I say she'll win at least between 10%-15% percent. I wouldn't be surprise it's between 18%-20% percent.

Some say the new AD above from the Clinton camp is politics of fear. I don't think so, and it's ridiculous for the Obama camp to assert that.

The new AD out a day before the Primary in PA ask a simple question, some thinking, and an answer. It's makes people think, and it appears the Obama camp doesn't like that.

Oh well, enjoy the new "kitchen AD". If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. From the poor performance in the debate by obama, and now saying Hillary is using the fear card is a wild theory.

Get into the AD, this AD makes people think!

No comments: