Friday, September 21, 2007

The "View"s Co-Host Sherri Shepard": Doesn't know if earth is round or flat in the year 2007???


Sherri Shepherd has proven to me and others that when the bible is proven to be wrong or when it makes a boo-boo, then biblical perfections like sherri refuse to admit the book is wrong on this issue. Another note on those like sherri is they prove political consultants right, that Americans are easily proven to be ignorant. They vote poor leaders into office, who lead us into a senseless war like George W.Bush. I agree with fellow blogger claycane, sherri is the dumb negro of the week. I also agree with him on why do some Christans act like the bible is some accurate historical document? Well, you can call it blind faith, faith is good, but blind faith makes people believe things without enough proof or reason in it!

Take a look at this exchange with Whoopi and sherri, and see what i'm talkin about with having blind faith with no reason at all:

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?
SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)
GOLDBERG: Yes.
SHEPHERD: …I Don't know.
GOLDBERG: What do you think?
SHEPHERD: I… I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.


Take a look at the video at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ACobXN7_p8

Now that's a cop-out. Sherri doesn't want to admit the bible is wrong or made a mistake. I always said this and people close to me don't like it but:" If the bible was inspired, then the holy spirit is the author of error". Too many Christians are in denial! Take a look at Elisabeth Hasselbeck's poor defense of sherri:

HASSELBECK: I don’t think you have to learn to be perfect either… you’re just yourself. I thought you handled that so well yesterday. You said ‘You know I actually, my mind is full of what’s my son doing right now, what am I going to feed him for dinner, I’m a mom.’ Like I think that’s completely fine to say ‘You know what, today I don’t care if the earth is round or flat. I may not care tomorrow, I just wanna know that…’

Justice: When most Christians want to make it look like the bible is always accurate and correct like God, they make themselves look like fools.The bible has been shown to have contradictions and inconsistencies, and falsehoods[ex.earth is flat]! Note to Sherri: The earth is round. The bible just made a boo-boo/mistake. Get over it!

Take a look at Clay Cane's pic of Sherri's response base on her facial expression:

No comments: