Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards to Ann Coulter: Stop being such a Bitch!

Right-Wing attack machine Ann Coulter was a guest on hard ball with Chris Matthews, and receive a phone call from Elizabeth Edwards. Elizabeth wants Ann to stop her personal hateful attacks against John Edwards.

Here how it went down:

Although Coulter flippantly agreed to a debate, Edwards kept pushing back. "It did not start with [yesterday]. You had a column a couple years ago which made fun of the moment of Charlie Dean's death and suggested that my husband had a bumper sticker on the back of his car that said, 'ask me about my dead son.' This is not legitimate political dialogue. It debases political dialogue. It draws people away from the process. We can't have a debate about the issues if you're using this type of language."
Coulter later questioned why the presidential candidate didn't phone in himself, to which Elizabeth had a ready answer. "I haven't talked to John about this call. I'm phoning in as a mother," she said to much applause. "I'm the mother of that boy who died. . . These young people behind you are the age of my children. You're asking them to participate in a dialogue that's based on hatefulness and ugliness instead of on the issues and I don't think that's serving them or this country very well."

Coulter had appeared earlier on Good Morning America and was asked about her "faggot" comment about Edwards at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference. Her response: "So I've learned my lesson. If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future. I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

I really don't know why this woman continues to be booked. They just love to hear this woman rant. Queerty.com call Ann a Conservacunt! LOL! She shows why they call her that!

[More updates to come-Justice MH]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it is one thing to be in unison to support good causes, but to support something that is immoral and push the agenda in society as wholesome when it is not, is another level of manipulation and deceit. I agree we should raise the poltical dialogue, but we must raise the standards for better living, within quality and those attributes that will endure posterity, not threaten it, which is exactly under attack by homosexuality.

Justice MH said...

@Captain: This post is NOT about homosexuality! Self-hating gays work on my f*cking nerves. They just obsess with homosexuality!

Asshole!

Anonymous said...

That is why you should read part one of my comment...I used the gay issue as a example driver. Maybe you should take more time comprehending the messages I leave; I noticed you missed very key points that I try to make elementary.

Justice MH said...

@Captain: I don't care if you use a gay issue as a example driver, you just obsess with gay issues. I wonder why? Well you know why!

Once again, this post is about Ann Coulter's hateful comments. NOT homosexuality!